Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Very Bad Day

OK people have you had one of them really, really bad days were you think you are finally going to get what you want then everything falls apart because of a card, Yep that's right because of a card now I have to wait for the card company to decide when they want to allow my account to open. Now what I would like to know is how can a card company shut down your account for a return payment, when it is not even your due date yet, I have two other payment scheduled to be payed and they shut it down for $50. I am really not understanding here, I wanted to open my on business, had everything down to last wire, fixing to sign the papers and everything falls apart over $50 that is just wrong. They say they have to block the account for 10 business days not including weekends, Because the bank decided that they didn't want to give them the money, It was in the bank but they said it wasn't and of course they are the right ones here. So now I hope that the company I was working with will still want to do business with me. Well that was my very interesting day, have any comments about it, I would love to here them.

Mickey

No comments: